Saturday, July 7, 2012

Been Away Too Long!

It has been over two years since I posted anything here! Two years! It's been so long, I couldn't even remember my login info. Where did that time go?

I know part of what happened. I was working really hard on the fundraising for the 2010 AbilityFirst 5K with Kevin, and I was fried. It was three months of really hard work leading up to one big, exhausting day. Then I moved and was living in sublets and lost my sense of routine for several months. Then I moved again and just never got back to this project. I thought about it a lot, but never made the time. I've kept little scribbled notes here and there, Kevin has since turned 40 (and 41), we've had some adventures with new stories, and now I foresee some time this summer to reinvigorate this blog. I was surprised to see that I've actually had some visitors to the blog in all this time gone.

I've talked several times to Kevin this week, and tonight he said something that cracked me up, so I decided to Tweet it. Yes, I'm on Twitter now (@JeannieBWare). So I created a hashtag #MyBrotherKevinWare and decided that I would start using both the blog and Twitter to get going again.

If you've never been here, I hope you'll read through some of the old posts. And for those of you who were so supportive two years ago, I hope you'll enjoy the new round of stories coming soon.

Oh, and what he told me tonight was this: "Well, you know...honesty is the spice of life."

I guess we should all keep that in mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment